Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently September - The Official End of Summer


For the first time ever I'm linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for September's Currently. I must confess, I've stalked this blog for way longer than I'd like to admit, but after a failed attempt at blogging over a year ago, I'm finally taking the plunge into the blogging world again! My blog may not be very full or pretty yet, but I'm full of a ton of good ideas I promise!


I start school tomorrow, so much of my "Currently" is focused on making it through the first week. I loved Farley's post about the Rachel Delevoryas poem/song and desperately want to work it into my plans. Well, I'm off to go grocery shopping, try on some outfits, get in some exercise, and solidify those first day back plans!


2 comments:

  1. I teach first, but I loved fourth when I did student teaching. I think every teacher has put something about exercising :) Good luck with your first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Found you through the Currently linky. Good luck on your first day!! We started last week. I'm also still trying to figure out this blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete