Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good Old Harold


We've all had "Harold" in our classroom. They are the student that does everything physically in their power to pay attention, but through no fault of their own can't. They check their invisible Lightsaber at the door, are lifeless "toys" until someone approaches and tugs their pull string bringing them to life, and they are transformers (with noises and all) switching from a human to a robot. I'm convinced that in twenty years time I'll be watching my "Harlod" as he hosts the new "Late show with Harold". He is that funny! 

Technically speaking, this blog should be entitled "Why Shoud She Lisin to Harold". It hails from the answer to a math problem (clearly no mathematical thinking involved) of my "Harold" that was very suspicious of the real Harold! This blog is dedicated to my best (and sometimes worst) practices as well as the amusing things I encounter on a weekly basis.'


No comments:

Post a Comment